Friday, June 4, 2010

BEING v. NOTHINGNESS: Example Challenge Winner


The winner is…


BEING!





Why:


1. You saw this one coming a mile off, didn't you? The answer hasn't changed since May 28. I should have done something different. Sorry.


B. It took me quite some time to make this dumb little fake ransom note, although I guess I'm complaining more about the attention span required rather than the time.


3. The irregular-sized confetti from the magazine trimmings makes a terrific cat toy for a good, what, forty-two seconds. It sure as hell was longer than that scrunchy fabric bag that cost nine bucks and promised “hours of fun.”


Total Cosmic Score Points:

2

I still lied and this still counts towards your TCS.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Maybe I would be less confused if the initial page which apparently has the rules had anything more than a title. I can see some rules outlined in the little preview box in the Blogger Dashboard, but when I go to May 27, all that is visible is the Title. Like I said, maybe the new "Nothingness" is a broken link//

    ReplyDelete