Tuesday, February 9, 2010

B&N Cam Bio's: Gina by Dirk





















I volunteered to be in the staff descriptions to help out but I didn’t know I would pick my boss.

I don’t know how much I should say. This isn’t a biography but a list about Gina.


–Dirk




- She’s in her 50’s

- No kids, no husband, no boyfriend

- She sees her sister every month

- She has a big number of animals at home

- She’s nice but not a very good manager because she doesn’t want to seem mean

- She’s says California is the best place to live, but she hasn’t lived anywhere else

- Whenever we go somewhere she always wants to drive

- When she’s at the computer she talks the words of songs but she doesn’t sing them

- She gets very good snacks and coffee for the staff

- If she had the space at her house she would probably join the alpaca club

- She makes crazy suggestions to see if anyone will do them. She asked us if we would go into the bathroom and yell as loud as we could.

- She will argue the opposite side of anything even if she doesn’t believe what she’s saying

- She says things like we’re going to have weekly staff meetings and then we don’t

- She sometimes says very important things to the staff that help everyone get through the day, like telling us to remember that we are all fictional so we don’t have to get stressed about the job

- When she hired me her description for my job was “keep the computers working”



2 comments: