Friday, January 22, 2010

The Woes of Week One

This week's true woes have to do with the external, political world, and I'm not going into them. I will remain ruthlessly self-oriented and review "Probably Space Monkeys" first week.

I learned that:

1. My first postings were shaky
.

2. Your Own Personal Jesus photo "contest" is inscrutable.


3. I haven't a clue how to download jpg images from the web, otherwise you would have seen a binturong (but not the binturong with the caption, "Can I has bearcat?" That's nasty).


4. There may be nothing else that smells like buttered popcorn.

5. My Being and Nothingness Cam Tech Team, while a lovely bunch of folks, is fairly edgy when it comes to any kind of electrical failure. They are not what I'd call philosophical.


6. The Nothingness Cam was not under my bed. Did everyone check their hall closets?

2 comments:

  1. Words of wisdom from YentaTech: on a PC you can place your cursor over the JPG, left click with the mouse and drag to the desktop; on a Mac you can put your cursor on the the JPG and with your mouse click and drag to desktop. Mazel Tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yenta Tech,

    Many thanks for your wisdom. I have the tendency to start hitting keys to see what happens. This can lead to, well, bad stuff. Once, though, it lead to a new career. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete