Saturday, January 23, 2010

Personnel Problems


Hey! Lookie! It’s a binturong (see Very Serious Nature, 1/21).

After a consultation with my computer guy, Dirk, and kicking around phrases like, "live window" and "alt print screen to capture,” I think I have this jpg file downloading thing going.


One of the members of the Being & Nothingness Cam Tech Team is behaving, let’s say for now, “inappropriately,” and complaining about the working conditions. He’s trying to wank on exploring the genesis of the brief image we got on the Being Cam on January 21, insisting that it’s in an alternate universe.


And, no, I’m not going to have him "spend more time with his family," like three-quarters of the Bush Administration had to. I happen to know that his family can’t stand him and vice-versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment