Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Tiny Invaders

I did mange to get rid of the tap-dancing ant invasion the other day with a combo of wet towels and lemon Pledge (or as the spray cans read in Mexico "Limon Blem"), but I have had to pay a terrible price. What looks like dust at the base of the walls are, in fact, tiny tap shoes and top hats. It's depressing. I guess the colony clean-up crew didn't have time or motivation to grab the extra equipment when they came to get their co-residents bodies.

On the up side, the office smells very nice.


My computer work has been spotty the last couple of days because ants have invaded my keyboard. I'm sure I deserve it. They aren't here in their millions, but they're here in their persistent dozens. One crawls out from between the "O" and "P" and up my finger, I shake it off into space, then another comes up between the "D" and "F." I've looked under the keyboard and there is no nest and there is no line leading to it.


No one has mentioned that ants come inside when it's windy. Is that possible? It's windy enough to kick the Nothingness Cam back into action. One can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment