Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camera Updates

I've heard some grumbling out there that I'm holding out on the Being & Nothingness Cam images and that the cameras are, in fact, functioning. I understand your impatience, but to show you that they really are down I've posted all five camera feeds below. We've got our power back and Dirk has done all necessary upgrades (notice the nice new monitors), but as far as being back on line: when I know, you'll know.


Top to bottom: Nothingness Cam 1 (North), Nothingness Cam 2 (South), Being Cam 1, Being Cam 2, Being Cam 3*








































































Tomorrow I'll have a snippy letter I received today from the gentlemen who designed the SAALI unit. This will be good.


* This is the camera we are most anxious to see working again, since Phaye reported that she saw something "bright" right before she blew out the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment